BD40 Promotion T&Cs
- Singapore Exchange: Only at Funan store.
- International Exchange (via DHL Express) - US$20 surcharge for orders under this promo.
- Exchanges are only valid for designs available during the promo period up to 1 Feb 2020.
- Strictly NO REFUNDS (Monetary/Credit)
- Not to be used with/on other code/promotion/marked downs
- Offer while stock lasts and we reserve the full & final rights to this promotion.
DO YOU OFFER FREE SHIPPING?
YES! - check out our Shipping Page to learn more about our FREE Express Delivery by DHL Express.
DO YOU OFFER FREE EXCHANGES?
**YES! With our 30-day FREE exchange guarantee, you can shop Anothersole with complete peace of mind.
Click Returns to find out more
** Items purchased during a SALE (eg BD40) can be exchanged with a restocking fee of USD20. Please note if you decide to exchange the item with a new item launched after the sale event, you will need to top up the difference between what you paid and the price of the desired item.
Purchases made Regular bundle deals can be exchanged for free.
DO YOU OFFER MONEY BACK REFUNDS?
Yes we do for non-sale items**. We offer full monetary refunds less customs and duties fees paid + a US$20 restocking fee.
Sale items purchased during a sale (eg BD40) cannot be refunded in any form.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message on our chat feature at the bottom right-hand corner of the site if you need more details.
30 Day Credit Refund
30 Day Cash Refund*
Refund less Custom taxes/duties + USD $20 restocking fee
WHAT ABOUT SIZING?
Anothersole shoes are made of unlined leather and will stretch to fit quickly. Most shoes out there are stiff and roomy and buying Anothersole in those sizes may be too big for you.
The initial wearing experience of Anothersole should be slightly snug fitting with approx 1cm toe space.
We have a simple idea which has worked for thousands of customers in getting the sizing right first time round. We can also help reduce carbon footprint by doing this one simple step to reduce multiple shipping : )))
2 minutes:- Measure the length and width of each foot.
(Watch the video below)
- Place a piece of A4 paper on the floor with one end set against a wall.
- Step on the paper with the heel pressed gently against the wall.
- Mark the tip of the longest toe with a flat ruler on the paper to get the length from the edge of the paper to the marking.
- (Pro tips:- Use a ruler not a pen to avoid adding the girth of the pen to the measurements & Keep the ruler straight)
- Mark out the widest part of your foot (where the bone protrudes)
- Measure both markings for width.
- Repeat on the other foot.
- Select the longer foot's measurements.
- Add 1cm to the length of your longer foot
- Pick the size with the closest measurement to your feet. (Chart below)
Commonly asked question:-
- "There is less/more than 1cm between my foot length and the size i intend to buy, how should i proceed?"
If you are unsure, please write to us at email@example.com or message us on FB Messenger
WHY IS THERE A TOE BULGE WHEN I WEAR ANOTHERSOLE SHOES?
Some of you are not used to this type of shoes as it should "hide our feet" and not feel squeezy. Our lace-up flats are made with unlined leather which lends it the second-skin effect which is supremely soft and natural. In the initial wear, the outline of the big toe may be visible and it will and should fit snugly.
As the leather stretches with wearing, the bulge will be less pronounced. This is the signature look of Anothersole and thousands of women have road tested these beloved products and wrote raving reviews about the wearing experience.
Just make sure you have about 1cm room in front of your longest toe to the tip of the shoe otherwise it is a case of wrong sizing. Do not get too big a size to prevent the shoe ending up too loose with stretching.
Exchange in sizing is free as long as the product is test fitted on a clean surface.
WHY ARE THERE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN WHAT I RECEIVE AND WHAT I SEE ON YOUR WEBSITE / SOCIAL POSTS?
Please note leather products are organic in nature and imperfections, blemishes, uneven tonality, veins and grains are characteristics of natural leathers and is not a defect. Colour differences can occur leather to leather due to the tanning process.
Whilst we take a great amount of effort in ensuring colour accuracy in our digital images, production goods may have variations to the photos due to reasons listed above.
The use of studio lightings to shoot the product images vs seeing them under normal lights and the use of different monitors to view the product can lead to a perceived difference.(e.g the shoe shown online looks lighter and brighter)
WILL THE SAME STYLE FIT DIFFERENTLY IN A DIFFERENT MATERIAL?
All our shoes of the same construction only differs in the upper materials used. As such, the measurements are exactly the same.
Different types of leather may however feel different in the initial wear. A thinner leather (Goat) can feel more stretchy than a shoe made with a thicker cow leather. It's best to let the tighter shoe stretch to fit if you still have toe space in front. (Especially if you have been wearing that same size for Anothersole shoes. )
ARE SOCKS RECOMMENDED?
Yes. We use unlined leathers and the reverse side of the leather cannot be 100% colourfast for dark colours even with best efforts. Wearing dark coloured socks will avoid having colour transfer onto your toes. Rest assured we use consumer safe pigments for our leathers and our leathers are tested for VOC limits. The colour migration will lessen with wearing.
DO YOU USE PIG LEATHER?
No we do not.